Patrick Mahomes gives benefit in 7 days 17 NFL player props (Photograph by Randy Litzinger/Icon Sportswire)

A New Year’s version of NFL player props! In this article at Gaming Nowadays, the grind to discover props value does not halt, and there is substantially to dissect for Week 17. For occasion, two video games are projected for extra than 50 overall points — Chiefs vs. Bengals and Cardinals vs. Cowboys. If you are looking to increase some player props or TD scorer bets you see under to your parlays, check out out individuals two game titles expected to showcase loads of points.

We begin with Week 17 touchdown scorer props, as we look to commence 2022 with a bang!

As usually, comply with the advice of Furio from The Sopranos …. “Bet with your head, not more than it”  

7 days 17 Anytime TD Scorer Props

Ronald Jones whenever touchdown scorer +108 | 2+ +525 (Caesars)

Caesars brings the warmth to begin the New Calendar year! This line is -150 on other sportsbooks, implying a 60% prospect +108 odds translates to 48.08% implied. With a virtually 12% disagreement in the market place, let’s acquire the benefit Caesars is giving and back again Ronald Jones to obtain paydirt. Jones had 20 carries and a landing last 7 days, whilst his backup Ke’Shawn Vaughn experienced 7 carries and a landing himself.

There is some worry Vaughn could steal some carries, but the value supersedes the possibility listed here. The Jets have presented up a whopping 22 dashing touchdowns this season, by far the most in the league.

Antonio Brown to score a touchdown -120 (DraftKings)

Fed early and normally past 7 days, Antonio Brown has some valuable incentives to hit these subsequent two months. Past 7 days, Brown had 10 catches for about 100 yards and no touchdowns. Count on him to get into the finish zone as speedily as he can this 7 days and probably even twice. He is +400 to get two touchdowns, and the Jets are dreadful across the board.

Joe Burrow whenever TD scorer +510 (BetRivers)

In an anticipated shootout, Burrow need to have some area to operate Sunday. The Chiefs secondary has been remarkable, but their operate protection is their kryptonite. The Chiefs D has presented up 5 rushing touchdowns to opposing quarterbacks, and none of them have occur from Jalen Hurts. At +510, you could do a great deal even worse. These odds are outstanding.

7 days 17 Player Props

Sam Darnold Under 200.5 Passing Yards -115 (DraftKings)

Will the serious Panthers QB you should stand up? Final week, Darnold accounted for 44 snaps, good for 63% of offensive performs. Cam Newton mixed in lots with the remaining 37%. Asking Darnold to toss for 200 yards in a timeshare in opposition to the Saints, a single of the hottest defenses in the NFL, is a rough ask.

Taylor Heinicke Beneath 205.5 Passing Yards -115 (PointsBet)

One more ‘under’ for the weekend. Taylor Heinicke has thrown for less than 200 yards in every single of his last three video games. The Eagles do an exceptional task working the ball, so the hope in this article is Washington is on the sidelines for a lot of the recreation while winning the field position fight.

Patrick Mahomes In excess of 13.5 Hurrying Yards -120 (FanDuel)

Mahomes tends to operate in close game titles. Final 7 days, he had no carries, due to the fact the Steelers have been not even remotely competitive. The Bengals offense was on fire very last 7 days, which could continue Sunday. Mahomes scampering for a initial down or two is in the playing cards. This is a wager on the recreation to be shut as a lot as it is a guess on Mahomes to run — the two results are clearly similar.

Duke Johnson Below 38.5 Hurrying Yards -115 (DraftKings)

A entire-blown backfield committee has surfaced in Miami. Duke Johnson has appeared contemporary in his last two game titles, but Myles Gaskin and Phillip Lindsay are having their share of touches. We be expecting Duke to get only about a third of the snaps for Miami on Sunday, and the Titans operate defense ranks 2nd in the NFL in speeding yards allowed (962 allowed in 15 games).

Also study: Oddsmaker on Week 17 line moves | Odds to make NFL playoffs | Super Bowl 2022 odds